I know you must be tired of me always changing hairstyles so quickly haha, but this one is going on four weeks so I’d say I’m improving. I am going to try to keep this current style in until December 13th but we shall see. I’ve decided to make a pro and cons list of keeping my hair in braids to appease myself lol. You guys should try it, it really puts things into perspective, anyway here’s my list – >
- Get Up & Go! OH! You have a 9 am lecture and don’t feel like getting up at 7 to make sure your hair will be dry by 8:30? Not a problem, go head and wake up at 7:45!
- There is no guessing, you already know you’ll look good in the morning!
- Don’t have to deal with tangles!
- Saves money because you and I both know that when we have our hair out we just want to buy everything in sight!
- Saves time! You don’t have to pick between reading that chapter or doing the braid-out! P.s. always pick the chapter. Especially with exams coming up!
Nail polish stays on longer – I think the oils strip the polish faster
- Looks great in pics, I’ve had days where my hair looks gorg in person but on camera, it looks like weak sauce! Wassup with that, I’m not a fan, not a fan at all.
- Can be versatile
- Braids, weave, wig, etc. like wearing straight hair without the hassle and risk of heat damage
- Not super comfy to sleep on –UPDATE: Put it up in a bun and sleep with a stocking cap or loc sock!
- Everyone is posting all these pretty natural hair pics that make me want to try the style but wait, I’ve got braids -_-
- I miss my hair?
- I miss buying random products, how one misses spending money, I have no idea smh.